Senior 3D Creative
We are looking for a senior 3D designer to produce unique and creative design solutions. You would be working in the concept design team, spearheading interior design and commercial architecture projects.
The role requires an exceptional understanding of the conceptual and design intent stages of projects, balanced with strong presentation skills and ability to present to clients. You will be a good visual communicator and have a strong passion for design. Your organisational skills will be an asset.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior interior designer who likes to take ownership of a project and guide junior members of the team through the project process.
- Excellent visual and verbal communication skills
- Abiltiy to hand sketch to quickly and effectively communicate ideas.
- Willing collaborator, ability to work within a team, sharing ideas and responsibility including the ability to effectively delegate to and nurture junior colleagues whilst taking direction from the Directors.
- Genuinely passionate about design. Having a keen interest in the latest and greatest from our various commercial sectors and staying abreast of current trends.
- Ability to work within a defined brief and produce a high standard of creative output on time and within the defined project budget.
- Contribute to briefing, mentoring and developing less experienced team members.
- Build good rapport and strong relationships with clients, consultants, contractors and suppliers.
- Over 8 years retail design agency experience.
- Fluent with Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop and InDesign to a high level.
- Highly skilled at Cinema4D modelling, lighting and rendering environments to a very high standard.
- VectorWorks 2D drawing packages, 3D modelling would be a bonus.
- AutoCad would be a bonus.
- Salary dependent on experience
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, office closes over Christmas
- Private healthcare scheme after one year’s service
Company pension scheme
- Job Title : Senior 3D Creative
- Reports to : Associate Director
- Location : Our studio in Eversholt, Bedfordshire. (Post pandemic flexible working currently being explored).
- Core Hours : Monday to Friday 9am-5.30
Send us your CV and Portfolio, along with your salary expectations and a covering letter explaining why you are right for Prosper.