Senior 3D Designer (Interior Design)
We are looking for a Senior 3d Designer to produce unique and creative design solutions. You would be working in the concept design team, spearheading interior design and commercial architecture projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Interior Designer who likes to take ownership of a project and guide junior members of the team through the project process.
The role requires an exceptional understanding of the conceptual and design intent stages of projects, balanced with strong presentation skills and ability to present to clients. You will be a good visual communicator and have a strong passion for design. Your organisational skills will be an asset.
- Excellent visual and verbal communication skills
- Ability to hand sketch to quickly and effectively communicate ideas
- Willing collaborator, ability to work within a team, sharing ideas and responsibility including the ability to effectively delegate to and nurture junior colleagues whilst taking direction from the Directors
- Genuine passionate for design. Having a keen interest in the latest and greatest from our various commercial sectors and staying abreast of current trends
- Ability to work within a defined brief and produce a high standard of creative output on time and within the defined project budget.
- Contribute to briefing, mentoring and developing less experienced team members.
- Proven project team leadership and job-running abilities are essential, through the full project lifecycle
- Solid understanding of the mechanics of a Design Business and future work planning is advantageous
- Ability to build a good rapport and strong relationships with clients, consultants, contractors and suppliers
- Over 8 years retail design agency experience
- Fluent with Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop and InDesign to a high level
- Skilled at Cinema4D modelling and rendering environments to a high standard
- VectorWorks 2D drawing packages, 3D modelling would be a bonus
- AutoCad and SketchUp would be a bonus
- Salary range on offer between £40-50k/Annum dependent on experience
- 32 days annual leave including bank holidays, office closes over Christmas
- Private healthcare scheme following successful completion of probation, inception dates are 1st June and 1st December
- Company pension scheme
- Frequent social events with a friendly close-knit team
- Job Title : Senior 3D Designer
- Reports to : Creative Director
- Location : Our studio in Eversholt, Bedfordshire.
- Flexible working of 2 days in the studio/3 days remote are currently in place.
- Core Hours : Monday to Friday 9am-5.30, additional hours occasionally required.
Please send your CV, Portfolio with a covering letter explaining why you are right for Prosper and your salary expectation to: