The Creative Director provides the creative vision of the Prosper brand, setting high standards for positioning and presenting Prosper.
As part of the senior leadership team, the Creative Director sets and delivers Prosper’s strategic objectives and growth plans. As part of the senior leadership team, the Creative Director sets and delivers financial forecasts and closely monitors performance.
The Creative Director leads the design team, overseeing the creative process and work produced.
This involves assisting each member of the creative team, directing the brainstorming of innovative ways to respond to the brief, formulating the design strategy and responses to briefs as well as providing feedback to the design team as they develop and complete their design work. The Creative Director will lead with opportunities for developing new business and contribute to the company’s growth strategy. The Creative Director oversees client creative-related work across the company departments and Prosper presentations.
- Design/Architecture Degree (BA Hons)
- At least 10 years experience in commercial design and people management
- Effective communication skills, visual, verbal and written to clearly explain design projects and the elements needed to create them
- Conceptual and analytical thinking, analysing data and determining how to incorporate the findings into the project
- Client management
- Preparation and presentation of fee proposals together with pitching
- Time management to keep projects on schedule
- Proficient in 3D visualisation
- Proficient in hand sketching
- Proficient in Adobe Creative suite
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Salary dependent on experience
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, office closes over Christmas
- Private healthcare scheme after one year’s service
- Company pension scheme
- Job Title : Creative Director
- Reports to : Board of Directors
- Direct Reports: Associate Directors and design staff for creative related work
- Location : Flexible working from our studio in Eversholt, Bedfordshire. Part studio based and part remote
- Core Hours : Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm
Please send your CV, Portfolio with a covering letter explaining why you are right for Prosper and your salary expectation to: