We are looking for an Architectural Assistant with at least five years’ experience in design and architectural delivery, preferably of retail environments. This is a fantastic opportunity someone with a passion for retail architecture who is highly motivated, organised and has exceptional communication skills.
The role will involve working as part of a team managing a major retail clients store standard details and the web based system on which it is housed. This important role includes working closely with our client, taking briefs directly but also developing briefs based on simple change instructions. Attention to detail is paramount as is the ability to work to tight deadlines.
The role will also include working with the wider Architectural team assisting with projects of various sizes from inception/feasibility through to delivery on site, these could range from large scale retail fit out or smaller scale F&B rollouts.
Architecture and/or retail design background
Proficient at producing accurate coordinated drawings
Have an eye for technical detail and production of retail construction packages
Strong organisation and time management skills
Self-motivated whether working alone or collaboratively as part of a team.
- Proficient in AutoCAD.
- Fluent with Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop and InDesign.
- VectorWorks would be a bonus.
- Revit & BIM experience would be a bonus.
- Salary dependent on experience
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, office closes over Christmas
- Private healthcare scheme after one year’s service
- Company pension scheme
- Job Title: Architectural Assistant
- Reports to: Associate Director
- Location: Our studio in Eversholt, Bedfordshire. (Post pandemic flexible working currently being explored).
Core hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5.30.
Send us your CV and Portfolio, along with your salary expectations and a covering letter explaining why you are right for Prosper.